Do you have an exsisting company in the Caribbean and you need a maximum of $300K to go to the next level of doing buisness? Do you have a businessplan for a business in the Caribbean and you need an investment of maximum $200K to start up? Caredec Can make it happen!
It’s an easy start
- Send us a 3 minute Free-video at email@example.com; explaining and convincing us what makes your plan unique and innovative.
- We will evaluate your plan. In 2 weeks we will send you a report, with the results if your plan is accepted or not by the jugdement of our staff.
- After approval to join our platform you have to register and pay a fee of $299.00. After doing this you have to upload your ‘Bussinessplan’ and Financialplan. Within two weeks we will contact you and go over your businessplan in 5 minutes via our communication platform online.
- A bit/offer will be made by investors who are interested in that particular businessplan.
- Caredec will be the intermediate during the negotiations, and will also make sure that the agreement will be legally sealed.
Caredec will function as a broker, and will charge a commission of 3% when the deal is made.
This will be arranged during the negotiations between the entrepreneur and the investor.
Caredec does not invest, but has a large amount of registered angel investors who are able to help you.
If you’re worried about confidentiality we’d advise you to write enough to get the investors interested in your project without revealing any sensitive information. Once we start discussions with an investor, we may want to ask them to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before we release more information
You can pay by PayPal or bank transfer.
Caredec’s Online training center its not just for our members, its also for you who wants to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
As an existing online member of CAREDEC you are automatically experiencing our classes and webinars for free.